Friday 23 September 2016

A Change of Direction

Hi guys,

Just a quick post to draw a line under this blog as I've not played 40k since April and can't see myself doing so for a while.

I've been playing Imperial Assault almost exclusively for a good 6 months now and have been active on my YouTube channel for that if anyone is interested in checking it out on the below link:

http://www.youtube.com/c/StarwarsStreaming

And a quick example:



Thanks for all the support here, I really appreciate all the feedback I've been given previously but at the moment I'm not enjoying 40k and as a result it's just not getting played.

Thanks all!

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you input guys - Can I just ask that you keep your comments free from bad language to try and ensure the site is kept family friendly