Thursday 19 April 2012

A Long Overdue Update

Well it's been a while since my last post due to losing motivation again due to a hectic time (Made redundant, wife pregnant, new job, new car, moving house) and moving onto other hobbies (Got  The Old Republic and spent far too much time playing that until last month)

I've recently started painting again and have the Lictor I had on my painting table back in September finished now as well as the Hive Guard and Carnifex well on the way to completion.

I've also found out there is a gaming club that's been recommended by a friend just down the road from me in Marsh Barton and I'm looking forward to getting a couple of games in down there if I get the opportunity.

Anyway just a status update really and jotting down my own thoughts, should be more updates soon as well as pics once I've cleared my painting table.

Stokie_Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you input guys - Can I just ask that you keep your comments free from bad language to try and ensure the site is kept family friendly