Wednesday 23 March 2016

Dark Eldar Progress

Just a few work in progress pictures of the Dark Eldar so far, I'd just finished the razorwing and my wife had the camera out so took a few pictures.

Unfortunately it turns out I had it on the wrong setting so apologies for the poor quality pics but a friend has offered to help me take some better ones once the 1500 is finished.

Getting there now, I have another 2 venoms in progress right now which should be done by the end of the week, and a couple more units of kabalites, then it's just the ravagers to do for the campaign list.

Anyway, picture dump coming up!




  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you input guys - Can I just ask that you keep your comments free from bad language to try and ensure the site is kept family friendly