Wednesday 23 March 2016

Quick recap from A Cam(bridge) too far



Just a quick recap from my trip with a few details. I did take some pictures but appear to have lost all but one from my phone 😑

Ended up being the biggest bolt action tournament yet with 60 players in attendance and generally had a great time, despite the 5 hour drive each way!

First game was a draw against British 8th army, 8-7 to me but needed to win by two for a minor win
Second game minor win against Russians
Third game heavy loss against Russians

Due to that last game I ended in 42nd out of 60 but had a great time and hoping to go again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you input guys - Can I just ask that you keep your comments free from bad language to try and ensure the site is kept family friendly