Tuesday 30 August 2011

Further pictures

These are the rest of the pictures of my Tyranid army and are painted using my old scheme which was to drybrush the figs and paint stripes on the carapace berfore using red ink to make it shiny and bring out the stripes. I'm not very happy with how some of the figs turned out and did paint a few of the hormagants properly in an attempt to keep the scheme alive however it was too time consuming and I gave up before deciding on my new scheme.

As this blog is documenting my experiences however I'll post the pics here anyway to show my development.






Again please feel free to comment, it'd be good to get some feedback, was I right in abandoning the colour scheme?

More pics to follow of my random bits and bobs.

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you input guys - Can I just ask that you keep your comments free from bad language to try and ensure the site is kept family friendly