Thursday 18 June 2015

Pointy Eared Potters get their first Home Games in (Blood Bowl)

Well had two half games on the new pitch last night and I was really happy.

The new pitch had loads of people commenting on it and went down very well, I'm really happy with it and although it wasn't cheap (although Alex gave me a great deal) I feel I'm going to get great value out of it.

For those that are interested I got the pitch from here: http://www.ff-fields.com/

I played two half games with my Pro Elves, first against Orcs and then against Amazons, winning the first game 1-0 and drawing the second 1-1.

Overall I'm really enjoying Blood Bowl and it seems very tactical now I'm starting to learn some of the intricacies. I think it'll take me a while to be able to challenge any of the more seasoned players at the club but there are 5-6 of us just picking up the game so will be good to climb the learning curve together.

New Pitch:



Action Shot of the First Game:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you input guys - Can I just ask that you keep your comments free from bad language to try and ensure the site is kept family friendly