Monday 17 November 2014

The "Before" Shot

So before I get too far with the painting I thought I'd show an army shot of the eventual 1500 list, most of it is primed now and ready to begin painting.

I did have 3 wyches already painted along with a venom and 3 partially painted Reaver Jetbikes from my kill team using the old codex (Wyches were used as Bloodbrides then in a unit of 3)

Due to the changes I can no longer use Blood Brides in units of 3 (booo!) however because Reavers dropped in points so much I can include a full unit of 5 wyches instead (woop!)

Anyway, here is the "before" shot:


Lists for the 200 / 500 / 1000 and 1500 to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you input guys - Can I just ask that you keep your comments free from bad language to try and ensure the site is kept family friendly